Whether you were injured at work or in a motor vehicle accident, we can help you with the care you need for a full recovery.

Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) Claims 

It can be an overwhelming experience to get in a motor vehicle accident. Let us help guide you through the steps to completing the paperwork associated with MVAs. 

1) Report the MVA to your auto insurer.

2) Call or visit our office to inform us of your MVA.

For current patients, we may book extra time to discuss the accident and perform a physical examination on the             injured area. Please bring the following information to your appointment: date of accident, claim number    (which your insurance company will give you), Insurance Adjuster's name and contact information. 

For new patients to our clinic, please inform us that you were injured in a car accident when booking your initial               assessment. Please bring the following information to your initial appointment: date of accidentclaim                                 number (which your insurance company will give you), Insurance Adjuster's name and contact information. 

3) Your insurer will forward paperwork to you. Please bring these to your appointment. There will be forms that you are required to fill out and forms that we are required to fill out. We will submit the Treatment Plan forms directly to your insurer. We will be happy to assist you in completing your insurance form if you require assistance. In addition to these insurance forms, we will ask to you fill out the standard clinic forms at our office.

4) After these forms are submitted, the insurer may approve the treatment plan and thus the cost for therapy will be directly billed to the auto insurer. If you have extended health care, the FSCO guidelines require that your extended health care insurance is billed prior to your auto insurance is billed. 

For more information regarding how to process after an MVA, visit the FSCO website.

Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)

If you have been injured or become ill because of your job, the WSIB is there to provide you the care and support you need to recover or to return to work. If you have an injury as a result of work or are a worker with an employee covered by WSIB, visit the WSIB website for more information. 

Call or visit our office to inform us you will be making a WSIB claim. We may book a longer appointment to complete a physical assessment of the injured area.  We will be happy to assist you through the process.