What is chiropractic health care?
Adjustment of the joints of the body has been used in healing for many centuries and is at the heart of modern chiropractic care. Chiropractors are specialists in manual adjustment of the vertebrae of the spine and other joints. Adjustments helps relieve pain and restore normal functioning of the spine, joints and supporting structures of the body-so you can enjoy your everyday activities again as quickly as possible. Chiropractors are also trained to prescribe therapeutic exercise, provide nutritional counselling, and recommend rehabilitation and injury prevention strategies.
Here are some of the most common reasons why more than 4 million Canadians visit a chiropractor each year:
• Back pain
• Neck pain
• Strains and sprains from daily activities
• Repetitive strain injuries
• Work and sports-related injuries
• Restricted movement in the back, shoulders, neck or limbs
Benefits of chiropractic care
Chiropractic treatment is skilled, hands-on health care that relieves pain and helps your body be its best. Here are some of the ways it can help you.
• Improved movement in your neck, shoulders, back and torso
• Better posture
• Relief from headaches, neck and back pain
• Prevention of work-related muscle and joint injuries
• Enhanced athletic performance
• Improved flexibility
• Relief of pregnancy-related back ache
• Correction of gait and foot problems
Chiropractic. Helping you feel better. Naturally.
For more information on Chiropractic Care, Click Here.